!! Onimusha: Warlords
* During the ending narration, we learn that [[spoiler:Kaede died in a war]] years after the game's events.
!! Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny
* [[spoiler:Takajo's]] last moments as she dies in Jubei's arms. Made even worse due to TheReveal that [[spoiler:she is his mother.]]
* The death of [[spoiler:Gogandantess.]] AlasPoorVillain ''indeed''.
* If Jubei's friendship with [[spoiler:Kotaro]] is high enough, then the latter will burst in during Jubei's final battle against Ginghamphatts and [[ImpaledWithExtremePrejudice end up on the sharp end of said demon's weapon]] for his efforts. His death scene is extremely sad.
* As Jubei and Oyu attempt to leap off the falling Genma airship [[spoiler:Oyu stumbles and falls inside as it goes down and all Jubei can do is scream her name.]]
* If Jubei has a ''low'' friendship level with [[spoiler:Ekei]], the latter will do a FaceHeelTurn and Jubei is forced to fight him. His death is also heartbreaking.
* The scene where [[spoiler: Ekei freaks out after rescuing a baby and refuses to hand it over to his comrades, because it reminds him of the child and wife he lost]].
!! Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
* Poor, poor [[spoiler:Heihachi.]]
* Nobunaga [[spoiler:springing back to life and stabbing Past!Samanosuke.]] And all Jacques can do is yell his name helplessly.
!! Onimusha 4: Dawn of Dreams
* The two bossfight against [[spoiler: Ohatsu]] can be this, expecially the second, where she's [[spoiler: possessed by the Genma Insects]]. The music is very sad too.
* [[spoiler: Minokichi's (apparent) death]] is quite a low blow, but is how [[BreakTheCutie Jubei takes it]] that really sells it.
* [[spoiler: Soki's final sacrifice.]] And again, Jubei's reaction to it.