![[Film/MenInBlack First film]]
* This remark from K to J near the end:
--> '''K:''' I've just been down the gullet of an interstellar cockroach, kid. That's one of a hundred memories that I ''don't want''.
* Before that, K wistfully says of the stars in the sky, "They really are beautiful, aren't they?" - obviously pining for a day that the stars were just that, stars and nothing more.
* Then there's the very sad way J and K say goodbye.
--> '''K:''' See you around, kid.
--> '''J:''' No. ''(braces himself and readies the neuralyzer)'' You '''won't'''.
* Orion the Cat. Before Rosenberg was murdered, he really seemed to love and spoil his pet. After Rosenberg's death, Orion even travels with him to the morgue, and hisses at Edgar, evidently able to recognize him as Rosenberg's killer.
* Dee's neuralization. He just looks so heartbroken in the moments leading up to it.
* This little exchange:
--> '''J:''' You know what they say. Better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all.
--> '''K:''' Try it.