* Jade deciding to make a HeroicSacrifice and let herself be banished so her family and friends won’t share her fate is just ''heartwrenching''.
** Jade saying goodbye to Jackie makes it even ''worse'', especially when Viper realizes what she’s about to do, but can’t do anything to stop Jade from letting go a second later, with the last thing Jade hears before she gets sucked in being Jackie crying out her name.
* Jade regaining control and begging for help is pretty sad.
** It gets ''worse'' when Elyon’s powers nearly ''kill'' her, and after Elyon stops, she weakly cries out for Jackie, Uncle and Tohru before succumbing to unconsciousness.
* “The Mage’s” BlatantLies about Jade being an evil shapeshifter nearly getting her locked up.
* Miranda is truly sad about having to leave Cedric behind (though she hides it well).
* Miranda’s thoughts reveal that she used to have a better view of friendship, but while we don’t know what caused that view to change, it must have been terrible.
* Drake being left behind when the Knights grab Tynar, helpless to stop them.