* [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2010/12/20/are-you-listening/ The last panel especially]]
* "Every dog in the world cries at AllDogsGoToHeaven." [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2008/09/05/the-universal-constant/ Here's Bino]]. [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2009/08/24/my-love-it-has-three-corners/ And here's Peanut later]].
* Sasha seems somewhat prone to being tearjerker material.
** Her abusive "father" [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2009/12/23/since-weve-no-place-to-go/ kicks her out in the cold]]. On ''[[KickTheDog Christmas Eve]]''. A [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2008/12/25/housepets-christmas-edition/ previous]] Christmas addition (see panel 5) shows us that she still loves him and wants him to be happy - which just makes everything SADDER. Especially since it's the only panel that doesn't contain humor and/or happiness in any form.
** Anytime that Sasha refers to her owner as "Daddy", despite how he treats her.
* A bit less of one, but Peanut's self-insert/alternate universe comic with Saso. Peanut crying while drawing it doesn't help.
-->'''Saso''': "But I'm dead in my universe."
* A small one but look at Fox's reaction in this [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2013/10/30/le-gasp/ comic strip...]]
* Any arc starring the third main character, King, [[spoiler:AKA Joel]], is a tearjerker in general. [[FridgeHorror Imagine having some supernatural creature arrive and just turn you into an animal just so that he can make you his avatar for a silly game.]] [[spoiler:Thankfully, [[HeelFaceTurn King gets better]] and [[DidYouJustFlipOffCthulhu turn the tables ]] on [[JerkassGods said supernatural creature]].]]
* [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2013/03/18/hereafter-thereafter/ This comic]], where one of the celestial entities, Cerberus, has taken the mantle of TheGrimReaper (of TheSacredDarkness variety). She has to take an abandoned, drowned puppy to Heaven.
* The climactic [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2014/04/28/chain-of-memories/ Heaven's Not Enough]] is depressing at first. Let's just say it involves King and Pete...and the cat (or rather ''dog'') ''literally'' coming out of the bag...
** Especially bad is seeing Fox's reaction to seeing King [[spoiler:turned into Joel, back as a human.]]
* [[BreakTheCutie Fox's]] [[RageBreakingPoint emotional]] [[MomentOfWeakness outburst]] in the latest arc "Real Stories of the K9 PD" when [[SecretKeeper Sabrina]] [[WhatTheHellHero calls him out]] for his "fragile sensibilities". This may be [[BewareTheNiceOnes Fox at his angriest]]. Yes, [[SequelEscalation even more so than]] [[NoHoldsBarredBeatdown that one scene]] near the beginning of [[WhamEpisode Heaven's Not Enough]].[[spoiler:..although [[AntiClimax this is defused]] [[MoodWhiplash surprisingly quickly]] once Fox apologizes to Sabrina for holding a grudge against her and her boyfriend Fido.]]
** After learning [[spoiler:[[TheAtoner King's true identity]]]] two years ago in [[WhamEpisode Heaven's Not Enough]] and now having [[spoiler:his love interest [[BitchInSheepsClothing Sasha]]]] practically [[TheReveal stab him in the back]] [[spoiler:(what with her persistently saying that she tried to kill Keene Milton)]], [[HeroicBSOD it's no wonder]] [[NotMyLuckyDay he feels like]] [[TraumaCongaLine his life is out of control]].
** Perhaps Fox and King [[NotSoDifferent have more in common than they would dare to admit...]]