* Justin's departure from the Town of Parm aboard the Steamer is especially poignant.
** Leading up to the departure, Justin has always made it known that he wanted to travel to the New World in search of adventure, especially to his mother, Lilly. Justin manages to get a ticket to the New World, but isn't able to tell Lilly the news of his departure. During the dinner the night before he leaves, Justin hints at his plans to board the Steamer. The morning after, Justin finally prepares to board the Steamer. Before he actually boards it, however, Justin is alerted to a letter sticking out his back pocket. It's from Lilly, who goes on to say how proud she is of Justin in the letter, and to follow his dreams.
* Sue leaving for Parm in the ruins at the Mysterious Vanishing Hill.
** She tries so very hard to not cry, but she fails at the very last moment. Justin, who's usually very talkative, is at a loss for * words the entire time.
* Feena witnessing General Baal make Justin fall to his apparent death.
* The argument between Mullen and Leen shortly after the attack on Zil Padon. Leen tries to point out that maybe, just maybe, there is a better way then to repeat the mistakes of the past, but Mullen has so little faith in the spirits and humanity that he doesn't considder her idea anything but a dream, yet still asking her to help him and eventually leaving her behind; alone.
* Leens speech and love confession right before she sacrifices herself.
* The awesome music itself can cause this.