* [[spoiler: Brigitte killing Ginger at the end of the first movie.]] Even worse is Brigitte's reaction.
* Throughout the first movie, Ginger and Brigitte's relationship continueusly falls apart. At the begining they where the best friends they could have and by the end [[spoiler: Brigitte stabs her in the heart.]]
** Here is one example of their arguments.
--> '''Brigitte''': You want me? Then stop hurting everybody else and take me, take me!
-->'''Ginger''': I don't want you! I don't even know you!
** And another
--> '''Ginger''': We're almost not even related anymore.
** And another
--> '''Ginger''': I said I'd die for you !
--> '''Brigitte''': No, you said you'd die with me because you ''had nothing better to do''.
* [[spoiler: Sam's death.]]
* In the second film, there is possible fate that awaits Brigitte [[spoiler: after Ghost's betrayal. Here's the idea; she is being kept in a dark basement and is likely going to be forced to kill whoever Ghost feeds her. And in this series it's commonly believed there is no going back from a transformation. And cronologically speaking this was the last film, so it might just be Brigitte's final fate.]]
* In the prequel, Ginger finds the werewolf who bit her (who was just a kid) crying at his mothers grave and hesitates to kill him, instead she talks to him (doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming) saying "I'm sure she misses you too". [[spoiler: This is followed by the boy being captured and being forced to die at his fathers hands.]]
* Also from the prequel, there is the legit fear Ginger has when she thinks she will end up killing Brigitte.