* The Thanksgiving episode after Edward passed away this troper started bawling when it showed him walking into the light with Lila.
* The death of BJ and Maxie receiving her heart. Tony laying his head on Maxie's chest, listening to BJ's heart, and Felicia breaking down when she realizes whose heart Maxie is receiving.
* The Death of Stone
* Georgie's death, especially Maxie's reaction. Spinelli's reaction to it also deserves mention, because at that point he was Georgie's closest friend, and vise versa. Most heartbreaking is that ''he found Georgie's body'', and tried to wake her up and begged her to take a breath before completely losing it.
* Carly's grief over Michael's perceived death. After being in complete denial about it she goes into hysterics, and Sonny tries to calm her down so they can both be calm enough to tell Morgan what happened. It feels like a punch in the gut when Carly sobs, "I don't want to live in a world that would take my child away from me!"
* Spinelli finding out from his girlfriend Ellie that Maxie's didn't give birth to Dante and Lulu's baby as a surrogate, but her own and that Spinelli is the father.