* Surprisingly, there is [[http://web.archive.org/web/20111127044902/http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=62574 one]].
** And surprisingly, those "ZOMG NO GETTING A DIVORS U NOOB" types [[EvenEvilHasStandards agree that she did the right thing]].
** It gets much worse. Start reading the comments from about [[http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=62574&Page=4#1015135 halfway down page 4]]. Then start from the last comment on page 5. TheWoobie doesn't even begin to cover it.
* The note the end of a [[PoesLaw possibly true]] [[http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=18017 post]] on how a mother told her gay son that he was unnatural and that she had "lost her son". [[spoiler: [[DrivenToSuicide Note: the boy eventually took his own life.]]]]
* The fate of the site's first administrator, [=WinAce=].
* Recently, in response to a fundie comment claiming that you need to fear God to love Him, a commenter named Passerby (who has given permission for this moment to be posted here) shared ''exactly'' what it was like to grow up under a figure that demanded fear above all else. [[http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=100848&Page=1#1662262 Here is what it was like for Passerby.]]
* Regardless of one's own religious beliefs, many of the posts on Rapture Ready sound downright depressing. One poster [[http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=103218 claimed that she taught her children not to expect the world to last much longer]]. Fortunately, most Christian teachings explicitly prohibit suicide.
** A few commenters theorized that the poster has depression. Mainly because, in the middle of a subdued rant about how evil the world has become, we got this:
--> '''Post''':I'm just ready. I have never been so ready in my life. I'm tired. I want to go home.
* The [[NoSympathy reactions]] of some of the [[JerkAss commenters]] themselves to things like the "I'm tired. I want to go home" quote or the divorced woman will either make you sad for [[HeWhoFightsMonsters what]] [[HollywoodAtheist happened]] [[NotSoDifferent to them]] or angry at their sheer callousness.