* The episode where Jesse moves out to live with his new wife Becky, Jesse and Michelle say good-bye. And as Jesse left Michelle's room, the two begin to [[SingleTear cry]].
* An amnesiac Michelle finding out her mom died. Afraid she won't remember her even if she does get her memories back. Sadly, she was only a baby when her mom died.
* "The Last Dance", where Papouli dies just after he and Michelle formed a special bond. So the scene from the next day where the family has to break it to her is just heartbreaking.
-->'''Danny:''' Well, Michelle...this morning, after you went to school, we went upstairs to wake Papouli...Michelle, he dies in his sleep last night.
-->'''Michelle:''' ''[[FlatWhat What?]]''
-->'''Danny:''' I'm sorry. It's just he was old and his heart gave out.
-->'''Michelle:''' NO, HE'S '''NOT''' DEAD! ''(smashes the popsicle stick house she made for him)''
** Jesse's speech from near the end.
-->'''Jesse:''' He always took care of me. Now he comes for a visit and I can't even take care of him.
-->'''Michelle:''' It wasn't your fault. His heart was old.
-->'''Jesse:''' I know, but it still hurts.
** "Is it okay to cry?" "You bet."
* In the drunk driving episode, when D.J. tells Kimmy that she doesn't want her to drink because her mother was killed by a drunk driver and didn't want her best friend to suffer the same fate.
* The ending of "Goodbye, Mr. Bear", where the family watch a video of Pam Tanner bringing home baby Michelle. They watch with sad faces, as Pam makes Michelle wave her hand, saying "Hi daddy. We love you."