* The episode where Jesse moves out to live with his new wife Becky, Jesse and Michelle say good-bye. And as Jesse left Michelle's room, the two begin to [[SingleTear cry]].
* An amnesiac Michelle finding out her mom died. Afraid she won't remember her even if she does get her memories back. As we all know, she was only a baby when her mom died.
* "The Last Dance", where Papouli dies just after he and Michelle formed a special bond. So the scene from the next day where the family has to break it to her is just heartbreaking.
-->'''Danny:''' Well, Michelle...this morning, after you went to school, we went upstairs to wake Papouli...Michelle, he dies in his sleep last night.
-->'''Michelle:''' ''[[FlatWhat What?]]''
-->'''Danny:''' I'm sorry. It's just he was old and his heart gave out.
-->'''Michelle:''' NO, HE'S '''NOT''' DEAD! ''(smashes the popsicle stick house she made for him)''
** Jesse's speech from near the end.
-->'''Jesse:''' He always took care of me. Now he comes for a visit and I can't even take care of him.
-->'''Michelle:''' It wasn't your fault. His heart was old.
-->'''Jesse:''' I know, but it still hurts.
** "Is it okay to cry?" "You bet."
* In the drunk driving episode, when D.J. tells Kimmy that she doesn't want her to drink because her mother was killed by a drunk driver and didn't want her best friend to suffer the same fate.
* The ending of "Goodbye, Mr. Bear", where the family watch a video of Pam Tanner bringing home baby Michelle. They watch with sad faces, as Pam makes Michelle wave her hand, saying "Hi daddy. We love you."
* "Silence isn't Golden", which has a startlingly realistic case of [[AbusiveParents child abuse]]. The following exchange after Jesse reports the abuse and the kid in question ends up in a foster home hits particularly hard.
-->'''Stephanie''': I never should have told you! This is all your fault!
-->'''Jesse''': Hey! It's not my fault and it's not your fault either, ''we'' weren't the ones hurting Charles!
-->'''Stephanie''': Then why did they have to take him away from his house!?
-->'''Jesse''': They had to! ''He wasn't safe there!''
** Especially harder at the beginning, when Charles made Steph promise not to tell anyone.
* In "The Greatest Birthday on Earth", Jesse, Steph and Michelle are stuck inside the car repair shop (the owner didn't know they were in the restroom). Michelle is sad because they'll miss her big birthday party, and Steph gives her a big hug. [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming But they're able to give her one, which she loved.]]