[[Music/FallOutBoy This pop-punk band]] [[TearJerker has a few depressing songs]].
* "Atavan Halen (7 Minutes in Heaven)" is about Wentz attempted suicide by overdose. Once you know what it's about, you will cry eventually.
* "What a Catch Donnie" became known as their official "goodbye" song when the band was on hiatus. It is an amazing tear jerker, particularly the following lines:
-->"They say the captain goes down with the ship\\
So when the world ends, will God go down with it?"
** Patrick would still shed some ManlyTears performing this during the Save Rock & Roll Tour.
* "Golden" is this to some people.
* "Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year".
* Then there are "I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth"
* And the whole end to "Donnie".
* The whole hiatus of 2009 to 2013 was pretty depressing for the most part.
** This [[http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/how-fall-out-boy-beat-the-odds-and-rose-again-20130418/ Rolling Stone article]] shows it was depressing for the band, too.
* "Thriller" oh dear god the emotion that occurs right after Jay-Z's part ends.