* TearJerker: ''The Last Castle,'' particularly the ending. Also, the funeral for those who fell [[spoiler: in the Battle of Fabletown, against the wooden soldiers.]]
* After [[spoiler: Blue's funeral]], Fly and Pinnochio are chatting. Upon a reread, this Troper realized Pinnochio was carrying [[spoiler: Blue's horn]] and promptly started crying.
* North [[spoiler:giving a knocked out Bigby a fatherly kiss before leaving to sacrifice himself in order to dispose of Mister Dark.]]
* Issue #118 reveals the origin of all of the toys in the land of Discardia, through which [[spoiler: Therese]] is now considered queen. [[spoiler: They were all indirectly responsible for the deaths of the children they belonged to. And Therese is forced to listen to how some of them wound up there. At least three choking victims, an infection from a cut, death by lead based paint, and a Mr. Mega Truck relates "blunt force trauma".]]
** And then the following [[spoiler:HeroicSacrifice by Darien.]]
* Snow finally meeting [[spoiler:her seventh child, Ghost, after all the people he accidentally killed. What makes it even more tearjearking is that he's still so young, and every line of his emphasizes this (with him apologizing for being bad).]]