* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkEvbOsr138 "Edd may be gone, but his world will keep on spinning."]]&
* The "desire room" bit in ''Space Face'' is quite lighthearted until the very end of the scene, when Commander Bai stands there, looking sadly at the image of a small planet.
-->'''Matt:''' What's that?
-->'''Bai:''' Home. Let's move on.
* Tord. Though him leaving ''was'' unexpected, it basically drove his fans insane to the point they '''NEVER LEAVE THE POOR GUY ALONE'''. '''HE CAN'T EVEN USE HIS REAL NAME ANYMORE'''. Even ''Tom'' agrees the fans went too far.
* [[WhamLine "Hey Eddheads.]] I've got some bad news..." The way this was said, along with the news is pretty depressing. We all saw his struggle throughout his videos, and to see it end is just... Well, tear jerking, to say the least.
* Tom [[http://thetomska.tumblr.com/post/58006788949/i-know-i-shouldnt-be-typing-this-out-but-i finally having his spirit broken]]:
-->I know I shouldn't be typing this out but.. I don't know what else to do.
-->I am desperately unhappy. I'm failing to run Eddsworld and the guilt is killing me. Grief has broken my spirit.
-->To you, the viewers, I'm sorry for the delays. I promised you so much and have consistently disappointed you. You gave me your trust, your patience and your money and I'm yet to come through with anything. You deserve a lot better and you WILL get it.
-->To my coworkers (Paul especially), I'm sorry I've been such a poor director/producer. You've been grounded by my lack of input for months now and people need to understand who is responsible.
-->Finally, to Edd, I'm sorry I've let you down, man. I can't do this without you. I'm just not strong enough.
-->Thank you all for waiting; I'm sorry you have to. Things will get better.