[[caption-width-right:305:[[TheWoobie Poor May]]]]
* "Momma's Little Ed". Eddy throws Edd out of his room, but Ed's PuppyDogEyes make Eddy change his mind.
* Everyone saying goodbye to [[ImaginaryFriend Jib]] in "Who Let the Ed In?".
* Rolf tearfully longing to go back to his old country in "Wish You Were Ed".
-->'''Edd:''' Rolf's frustrated, Eddy. How difficult it must be to adapt to a new way of life. To put aside handed down beliefs, and be pulled between two cultures.
-->'''Ed:''' [[CaptainObvious Rolf's homesick, Eddy.]]
* Eddy walking cold and alone in the ChristmasSpecial, which leads to a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming as he walks up to a Christmas tree, notices a shorted-out light and replaces it with a light he's been holding the whole show, which causes the tree to shine like never before.
** "All I want is a good Christmas."
* May Kanker sobbing by herself in the closet because nobody got her any Valentine's Day cards, despite normally being the unflappable [[TheDitz Ditz]].
* "A Fistful of Ed". [[TheWoobie Edd]] being sad because everyone believes him to be a bully. There's also the scene where Ed tells him that they can't be friends anymore and they both start crying.
** The scene where Edd cries to himself alone in the science room. And after that, the scene where Jimmy witnesses Edd nurse a flower and makes it bloom, proving to him that he's not the monster he's being made out to be.
* "A Case of Ed". The scene where Edd is giving away his stuff because he thought he was dying.
** Heck the whole episode was sad, the nicest character on the show thought he was DYING. The fact that he trusted his friends only to find out they were joking is just insulting.
* "Mission Ed-Possible". Ed crying at the end of the episode, being genuinely terrified of his mother, who was mad at him because of his bad grades. Especially knowing how horrible his mother is to him and that he regularly suffers emotional abuse at home.
'''WesternAnimation/EdEddNEddysBigPictureShow''' has enough scenes for its own page [[TearJerker/EdEddNEddysBigPictureShow here]].