What's this page for?! [[BlatantLies I never cry!]] Well, except maybe when Bea... [[SandInMyEyes *sniff*]]
* Back during my Weapon X days, I met the rejects and became buddies with them, Worm especially. We got a kick out of me making fun of our tormentor, but the laughter [[http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/deadpool/2.jpg quickly ended]].
* "That's the sort of thing people say when they're going to... die... and that's not you- you hear me! That's not... [[http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15659/1811125-deadpool_copycat_s_death.jpg 'Nessa?]]"
* "Do not say thank you. Do not say you're proud of me. Do not say [[http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/rallamajoop/Comics/donotsaygoobye2.jpg goodbye]]." Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming.
** And then he told me that my fly was unzipped. And said it all anyway when I was out of earshot. Big jerk...
* And there's Uncanny X-Force #28, where I tell AOA Nightcrawler that X-Force is the closest thing to family I've ever had and that's why I let them blow me up...
* Cable and Deadpool issue 35 is an interesting case. Cable gives me a conscience in order to get me to run back to him. Fair enough, I goes about it in my usual wacky way. That is, until the WhamLine "Is it that the number [of people you killed] got so high you just stopped caring... or is it that you never cared to begin with and that's why the number got so high?" Then you realize you've just been laughing at a guy who's going through a serious mental crisis, and yet he still does things to make you laugh. And then the end of the comic: [[spoiler: "I lost count because I stopped caring. There, that's the truth. So, what do I do about that, then...? What do I do about that...?" as Cable flies away and then I'm sitting alone, watching TV.]]
* During the my whole run in X-Force called up a meeting to discuss the little [[spoiler:killing a kid]] thing. Good old Wolvey lectures me on how I'm only in it for the money, and after I walk off (Like a boss) Warren gives this gem.
--> '''Logan:''' Cut him loose, Warren. Missions are delicate enough. Dirtbag Mercenary can't be trusted.
--> '''Warren:''' He never cashed my checks, Logan. Working for me for over a year. Never cashed a one.