What's this page for?! [[BlatantLies I never cry!]] Well, except maybe when Bea... [[SandInMyEyes *sniff*]]
Pay no attention to the ''TearJerker/CableAndDeadpool'' page, either.
* Back during my Weapon X days, I met the rejects and became buddies with them, Worm especially. We got a kick out of me making fun of our tormentor, but the laughter [[http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/deadpool/2.jpg quickly ended]].
* "That's the sort of thing people say when they're going to... die... and that's not you- you hear me! That's not... [[http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15659/1811125-deadpool_copycat_s_death.jpg 'Nessa?]]"
* And there's Uncanny X-Force #28, where I tell AOA Nightcrawler that X-Force is the closest thing to family I've ever had and that's why I let them blow me up...
* During the my whole run in X-Force called up a meeting to discuss the little [[spoiler:killing a kid]] thing. Good old Wolvey lectures me on how I'm only in it for the money, and after I walk off (Like a boss) Warren gives this gem.
--> '''Logan:''' Cut him loose, Warren. Missions are delicate enough. Dirtbag Mercenary can't be trusted.
--> '''Warren:''' He never cashed my checks, Logan. Working for me for over a year. Never cashed a one.
* On my mission with Captain America and Wolverine, [[spoiler: finding out that I had a daughter.]]
** While we're at it, [[spoiler: the possibility that I would never see her again so that she'd have a shot at a normal life.]] Damn you Posehn and Dugann, damn you... sniff '''[[BlatantLies I'M NOT CRYING, I'M NOT!]]'''
* ''Wolverine: Origins'' #24 I totally snap at Logan, telling him what a f#$%ing baby he is for being willing to sacrifice all the friends he has and the chance to move on with his life, friends and a chance I may never have, just to go out for revenge.
-->'''Me:''' I’m the one who should be out for revenge…
* ''Deadpool #34'' is a happy and joyful ride through [[UsefulNotes/TheDarkAgeOfComicBooks the days of my birth,]] with [[StylisticSuck artwork designed to look like]] [[Creator/RobLiefeld Dad's!]] Look, you can't see anyone's feet anywhere, it's great! [[MoodWhiplash Until]]... well, [[LaserGuidedAmnesia I don't remember what happened]], but it turns out I was brainwashed by Butler at the time. And he gave me a test. To see how much control he had on me, he ordered me to do something really, really bad. And... [[SelfMadeOrphan I don't remember what he told me to do.]] Sabertooth knows, but he's not telling.
* Gerry Duggan & [[Creator/BrianPosehn Brian Posehn]]'s run ending with [[spoiler: [[ComicBook/SecretWars2015 me and my friends and family getting caught in that incursion fiasco. At least I get to hold Ellie one last time.]]]] [[note]] Gee, thanks a lot, Creator/JonathanHickman![[/note]].
** Even worse, at the end of ''[[ComicBook/SecretWars2015 Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos]]'', [[spoiler: Shiklah gets herself and her resistance group killed by the Thor Corps after ignoring my warning about challenging [[GodMode God Mode!]]Doom being akin to a suicide mission. [[DownerEnding Downer Endings suck]]. ]]
* There was this time that I ran into the Ghost Rider, and he slapped me with his whole Penance Stare thing. It's supposed to make you relive your sins and all, right? The people you've hurt the most, all your regrets and fears? You know what I saw? [[IAmAMonster I saw me.]]