What's this page for?! [[BlatantLies I never cry!]] Well, except maybe when Bea... [[SandInMyEyes *sniff*]]
Pay no attention to the ''TearJerker/CableAndDeadpool'' page, either.
* Back during my Weapon X days, I met the rejects and became buddies with them, Worm especially. We got a kick out of me making fun of our tormentor, but the laughter [[http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/deadpool/2.jpg quickly ended]].
* "That's the sort of thing people say when they're going to... die... and that's not you- you hear me! That's not... [[http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15659/1811125-deadpool_copycat_s_death.jpg 'Nessa?]]"
* And there's Uncanny X-Force #28, where I tell AOA Nightcrawler that X-Force is the closest thing to family I've ever had and that's why I let them blow me up...
* During the my whole run in X-Force called up a meeting to discuss the little [[spoiler:killing a kid]] thing. Good old Wolvey lectures me on how I'm only in it for the money, and after I walk off (Like a boss) Warren gives this gem.
--> '''Logan:''' Cut him loose, Warren. Missions are delicate enough. Dirtbag Mercenary can't be trusted.
--> '''Warren:''' He never cashed my checks, Logan. Working for me for over a year. Never cashed a one.
* On my mission with Captain America and Wolverine, [[spoiler: finding out that I had a daughter.]]
** While we're at it, [[spoiler: the possibility that I would never see her again so that she'd have a shot at a normal life.]] Damn you Posehn and Dugann, damn you... sniff '''[[BlatantLies I'M NOT CRYING, I'M NOT!]]'''
* ''Wolverine: Origins'' #24 I totally snap at Logan, telling him what a f#$%ing baby he is for being willing to sacrifice all the friends he has and the chance to move on with his life, friends and a chance I may never have, just to go out for revenge. And no, in case you're wondering, [[OOCIsSeriousBusiness my speech bubbles weren't yellow.]]
-->'''Me:''' I’m the one who should be out for revenge…
* ''Deadpool #34'' is a happy and joyful ride through [[UsefulNotes/TheDarkAgeOfComicBooks the days of my birth,]] with [[StylisticSuck artwork designed to look like]] [[Creator/RobLiefeld Dad's!]] Look, you can't see anyone's feet anywhere, it's great! [[MoodWhiplash Until]]... well, [[LaserGuidedAmnesia I don't remember what happened]], but it turns out I was brainwashed by Butler at the time. And he gave me a test. To see how much control he had on me, he ordered me to do something really, really bad. And... [[SelfMadeOrphan I don't remember what he told me to do.]] Sabertooth knows, but he's not telling.
* Gerry Duggan & [[Creator/BrianPosehn Brian Posehn]]'s run ending with [[spoiler: [[Comicbook/SecretWars2015 me and my friends and family getting caught in that incursion fiasco. At least I get to hold Ellie one last time.]]]] [[note]] Gee, thanks a lot, Creator/JonathanHickman![[/note]].