* Episode 18 has Takashi's lack of respect from his father despite everything he's done, leading him to arrive at Jun's apartment in tears.
* Episode 19 has the Sibyl Team's passionate declaration of love, even if it means they're martyrs for it, which even stuns Hibari.
* Episode 20, from start to finish, [[spoiler: details Tsubume suffering an emotional breakdown when she sees how a loving family behaves.]] Creator/HilaryHaag captures it ''perfectly''.
--> '''Tsubame Ohtorii:''' [[spoiler: "You're nosey, Hibari... It's not ''fair''! Why should ''you'' have everything? Why is it always about ''you''? Hibari has a ''father'' who loves her! Hibari has a ''mother'' who loves her! Everyone is doting all over her! Hibari has a place to go ''home'' to! Why do I have nowhere to go? No one doting over me? It's just not ''fair''! All I want is..! ...Is..." * sobbing* ]]
* Episode 25, when [[spoiler: the girls are spending their last day on Earth before leaving, and are contemplating all the loved ones they'll have to leave behind.]]
* Episode 26, when [[spoiler: the Pata-pis all develop souls and free wills and decide to go with Crane in the girls' place, and all the girls, even Tsubame, are crying and begging them to come back.]]