[[Music/CarrieUnderwood This country singer]] [[TearJerker has a lot of emotional songs]].
* "Don't Forget to Remember Me" can make people feel weepy and homesick, when they are away from home -- as well as anyone who is leaving childhood behind (or their mothers).
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8khHqMntkbQ Just A Dream]]" is another one.
** This troper is not a huge fan of country music, yet when the video came on a country music channel at a friend's house, openly wept at the scene when the bride's dress turns from white to black.
* As is "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PDLUGTK4sU I Told You So]]" (itself a cover of the RandyTravis song).
* "Jesus, Take The Wheel". It's about a woman who's driving home for Christmas, with her kid in the backseat. Then she loses control of the wheel. It's depressing to say the least.
** Though the song does have them both survive - the car just skids onto the shoulder and to a stop, and the woman vows to change her life (though it isn't really said exactly why she has regrets about it).
* "Mama's Song" is another one -- with the bittersweet, low-key instrumental backing as a key component.
* "Temporary Home".
* Hell, pretty much any song involving God or her mother is gonna be emotional.
* "Blown Away" is ''powerful''.