[[Music/BritneySpears This pop singer]] [[TearJerker has some rather emotional songs]].
!Music related - Sad:
* "Everytime". May be, in fact, the ultimate loss of love song ever.
-->''At night I pray''\\
''That soon your face''\\
''Will fade away''
* "He About To Lose Me".
--> ''I'm Touching hands with someone seriously beautiful''
* "Out From Under" is also very much a tearjerker, especially when you put it into the context of her divorce with Kevin Federline and all of the trouble she went through as a result of it.
-->"I don't wanna dream about\\
All the things that never were\\
And maybe I can live without\\
When I'm out from under\\
I don't wanna feel the pain\\
What good would it do me now?\\
I'll get it all figured out\\
When I'm out from under"
* "I Run Away"
---> ''maybe when time goes by, I'll understand''
* Where Are You Now.
-->''I can hear your voice, The ring of yesterday''\\
''It seems so close to me, But yet so far away''
* And "Shadow" in a similar way to "Where Are You Now"
---> ''You give a little, not a lot''
---> ''It could be love, until we kissed''
---> ''You're all I want, but not, like, this.''
* "Lucky". Just..."Lucky".
---> ''She's so lucky, she's a star''\\
''But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking''\\
''"If there's nothing missing in my life,''\\
''Then why do these tears come at night?"''
** Speaking of "Lucky", there's the video where we follow the famous actress through a day in her life and see that, despite all she has, she is truly empty. The video ends with the actress crying herself to sleep with the knowledge she has to get up the next day and do it all again. Even sadder now coupled with HarsherInHindsight.
* "Perfume" about a boyfriend maybe cheating
--> ''I Hate myself and I feel crazy'' \\
''Such a classic tale''\\
** "Til It's Gone" about the end of a relationship
-->''I try every night to turn the page, and they try to confine me to a cage''\\
** and "[[IronicEpisodeTitle Don't]] [[DownerEnding Cry]]". Comforting the X in song.
--> '' This is our last goodbye, our love is gone but I'll survive''\\
!Music Related - Happy:
* Unusual You
---> ''Only an angel is so unusual''
* Brightest Morning Star
---> ''I will not lose faith, cuz you will lead the way''
---> ''We'll see more without a map''
* Trip Tp Your Heart:
---> ''Break these chains that keep us apart''
* When I Found You
---> '' I found myself''
* When Your Eyes Say It
---> ''I feel it, I feel the love come through''
* ''Britney: For the Record'' really gets her fans going.
* Her few ballad based TV performances break hearts. (Everytime, Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know)
* "I Am Britney Jean" made fans cry.
* Dream Within A Dream makes fans cry...