There are times when Atomic Betty had its [[TearJerker moments of sadness.]]
* In an episode of Atomic Betty called "Galactic Guardians No More", when the guardians officially broke up (before reuniting later in the end of this episode), Betty separating from Sparky and X-5 nearly made this troper choke.
* Also, when [[spoiler:Paloma's life source was about to be drained, this troper was shocked with tears as she saw one of her favorite characters about to die.]]
* The scene where Maximus [[spoiler:recalls how he was treated by the Felinians back when he was a baby. Seeing the baby kitten being shunned by many of them, especially when he tried making friends and cried, it left this troper in tears at least]].
** Heck, Maximus's implied abuse from his father could be considered a tearjerker.
* Penelope mourning the death of her pet cat.
* Another one that counts is Paloma leaving Earth near the end of the first Mission: Earth episode. Seeing her go made you really feel that you want her to come back, but she couldn't (save for a cameo appearance).
* Another counts is the song, "Hold On" from the album. If this does not bring you to tears, you have no soul.
* These scenes in "The No-L 9":
** Beatrixo's story about how her husband Jimmy went missing.
** Betty realizing the man she's run into on the No-L 9 is her long-lost grandfather.
** Beatrixo reuniting with Jimmy after 30 years.
** Mrs. Barrett reuniting with her father.
** Let's not forget the ending song that went along with the special.