FireBorn is RolePlayingGame by Fantasy Flight games that uses a system that centers around the players being reincarnated dragons
!!The game can provide examples of the the following tropes
* CloudCuckooLander: They could make an appearance in a game because of the game's free form character building structure.
* OurDragonsAreDifferent: Can be Played Straight, Inverted, and Subverted depending on who is playing and who is running the game.
* OurMonstersAreDifferent: Makes an appearance in this game as well
* OurSoulsAreDifferent: Played every way to Sunday.
** It's Played Straight with the dragons.
** At the same time it is Subverted and Averted with just about everything else in the game.
* RuleOfCool: The [=PCs=] are reincarnated dragons from day one. Try and pull that with your DM in most other games.
* UrbanFantasy: An interesting case for this one; while fantasy elements are in the modern portion of the game the Mythic Age is more of the traditional High Fantasy setting. So where does this leave this trope?