* Quite a few of them to ''MST3K'', from his use of TheStinger to the numerous name-drops of movies featured on the show (especially ''PodPeople'').
-->'''Snob:''' Our heroes, ladies and gentlemen.
* He does a whole ton of references to ''A Clockwork Orange'' in his review of the porn spoof, ''A Clockwork Orgy''.
* Any reference to "centipedes" is basically inviting a clip of "[[Film/TheHumanCentipede HE STITCHED US ASS-TO-MOUTH!]]"
* [[Film/KungPowEnterTheFist That's a lot of nuts!]]
* 80s Dan's insistence that his jacket [[InsistentTerminology isn't white.]] "It's '''[[Series/MiamiVice Crockett.]]'''"
* In the ''Blood Feast'' review, he says that a group of men in dress shirts and ties are [[MadMen trying to come up with an ad campaign for Lucky Strike cigarettes]].
* At the start of his ''Film/AxEm'' review, on discovering that it ''does'' fit his cutoff date, the Snob runs outside and reenacts the notorious "Oh, God, oh, man" sequence from ''ToughGuysDontDance''.
* The title card for "Brad Tries Beaver" has [[TheAngryBeavers Norbert and Daggett]].
* The ''Faces of Death'' review ends with a clip from ''[[ConanOBrien Muppet Faces of Death]]''.
* In the ''Geek Maggot Bingo'' review, a character gets struck by lightning out of nowhere, causing the Snob to wonder if [[WebVideo/TheAngryVideoGameNerd he walked further as Hyde than he did as Jekyll.]] Of course, he could just be referencing the ''Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde'' NES game itself, but would anybody know about it if it wasn't for the Nerd?
** Likewise, in ''Violent Shit 4.0'', Brad tires of covering his ears to block out the soundtrack. "Put on something else! I don't care if ''it's'' also repetitive! ''(plays VideoGame/FridayThe13th NES theme)'' Ahh. Much better."
* The trailer for the Cinema Snob movie is an accurate recreation of a rather odd trailer for ''The House On The Edge Of The Park'', complete with the music, dramatic faces and bad typefaces. Some people didn't get the joke and admonished Brad for creating such a cheap trailer...
* The 2012 Halloween episode of ''80s Dan'' has Dan dressing up like [[WebVideo/AtopTheFourthWall 90s Kid]].
* In the ''Xtro'' review, when the character played by Maryam D'Abo is killed by a killer clown:
--> '''Snob:''' All he wanted to do was to scare [[Film/TheLivingDaylights the living daylights]] out of her.