Roger & Val Have Just Got In (2010-) is a BBC television series. A gentle, slow and melancholic show, this sitcom is about the real-time interactions of a middle-aged couple (Alfred Molina and Dawn French) who have, as the title would suggest, just got in. The episodes are about their adventures, finding the vacuum cleaner guarantee in the 'big drawer', having unglamorous rows, and sorting out the dining room curtains.
The show contains examples of:
* BritishBrevity - Six half hour episodes.
* ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin - Roger and Val have just got in.
* HugeGuyTinyGirl - While Dawn French is somewhat of a larger lady, she is short statured, especially compared to Alfred Molina.
* HappilyMarried - Despite their unglamorous rows, Val and Roger do seem to be very happy together.
* InfantImmortality - Averted, albeit eighteen years before.
* RealTime - and not only that, but the ''same'' time of day in every episode.