Short-lived sitcom running from 2001 to 2002, starring ''AmericanPie'' alumni Eddie Kaye Thomas and Creator/JohnCho, along with Sean Maguire.
!!Provides examples of:
* BreakingBadNewsGently: Both Chau and Mike's girlfriend think it helps to end the bad news as though it was a question, and making your voice go high.
* TheCasanova: Euan.
* CelebrityParadox: There's an ''Film/AmericanPie'' poster in Chau's resturant.
* LeaningOnTheFourthWall: Season two has this exchange early on
-->'''Euan:''' That's TV, isn't it. They cancel shows that people love, and then shows that nobody sees, they leave on.\\
'''Mike:''' We should talk about something else. ''[Several episodes later, it was canceled.]''
* MagneticGirlfriend: This happens to Mike. It's actually lampshaded and later subverted when he then tries to cheat on his girlfriend. The girls that were all over him suddenly hate his guts.
* NobodyPoops: Averted; Euan walks in on his GirlOfTheWeek in the bathroom to discover that she is "doing the bad one".
* TallTale: Chau did this once about the story of Euan and Liz.
* ThisIsWrongOnSoManyLevels: Some people are changing at a gym, and while the are naked, some guys get into a fight, dragging the main characters into it. One of them says the phrase.
* TryingNotToCry: PlayedForLaughs with Chau saying he didn't want to cry, when Status hires his posse back.
* UnintentionalPeriodPiece: Courtesy of several jokes referencing TheWarOnTerror.
* WackyGuy: Chau.