''Mind of Mencia'' (2005-2008) is a Creator/ComedyCentral sketch comedy show starring comedian Carlos Mencia. The skits were usually geared toward controversial topics. ''Mind of Mencia'' can be seen as a SpiritualSuccessor to ''Series/ChappellesShow''.
!!This series provides examples of:
* AcceptableTargets: [[invoked]]UsefulNotes/GeorgeWBush came under fire more than a few times.
* CatchPhrase: "Dee dee dee!" Used to indicate mental retardation or just plain stupidity.
* CharlieAndTheChocolateParody: [[CrossesTheLineTwice "Guilt Away Island" which was an amusement park-like place meant to help white people feel less guilty about all the horrible stuff their ancestors did to other races by making them do things like pick cotten candy out of a field in a way similar to the how the slaves did or going on "rides" that made them swim through shark-infested waters or ride in the trunk of a car crossing the border.]]
* FollowTheLeader: This is one of the many shows Comedy Central produced to try and recreate the success of ''Series/ChappellesShow''.
* NoPeriodsPeriod: Averted with an ipod no less. ("[[TakeThat Fergie, Panic At The Disco... dude, your ipod isn't broken... its on its period!]]") Also, one of the cartoon shorts based on Carlos own childhood had him learn about periods when his sister got her first one.
* SurroundedByIdiots: A ''huge'' part of Mencia's comedy is ranting about how stupid different people are.