* Art in ''Webcomic/SequentialArt'' made a "[[http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php?s=40 girly shriek]]" just because of a thump upstairs. Of course, he was watching a horror movie at the time, but still...
** Florence is puzzled by a scream she hears, and Helix explains: [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff800/fv00769.htm Sam screams like a girl squid.]]
** In [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1000/fv00971.htm another strip]], Florence thinks she's startled Sam, but he explains: "No, you did not surprise me. My plans to scream like a little girl when I reached the kitchen were made hours ago. It's pure coincidence you happened to be here at the time."
* Nodded to in ''Webcomic/SomethingPositive'' where Aubrey tactlessly reminds Davan of the time when he was a kid, was attacked by a dog, and wet himself in public, then she reassures him that his screams ''didn't'' sound girly. "A little like a boiling lobster, but not girlish at all."
** Professor Tiktoffen often screams like this, and [[http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20090720 the castle thinks it's funny.]]
** Also Tarvek, at least according to [=DuPree=].
-->'''[=DuPree=]:''' Oh my ''Gosh!'' I'd know that girlish scream ''anywhere!''
* Referenced in ''Webcomic/OzyAndMillie''. Millie finds herself holding something she'd rather not. She asks Ozy how she can let go without screaming like a little girl. Ozy's answer? "You ARE a little girl." Millie takes the hint.
* Sam in ''Webcomic/SluggyFreelance'' does this.
* While he is admittedly [[GenderBender female at the time]], Elliot in ''Webcomic/ElGoonishShive'' [[http://www.egscomics.com/?date=2008-07-25 would have liked his scream to be a little more manly.]]
* Harv in ''Webcomic/WarriorU''.
* In ''Webcomic/TalesOfTheQuestor'', when Quentyn prepares to wash Sam's clothes and finds them full of fleas, the UnsoundEffect is "GIRLY SCREAM."
* Referenced in ''WebComic/DMOfTheRings'' during the Helms Deep fight, when Legolas insists on counting kills.
-->'''Gimli:''' Okay, let me tell you how this will work. You and I kill an orc an average of once a round. You are ten kills ahead because you've got a bow, whereas I had to wait for them to scale the walls before I could start killing.
-->'''Legolas:''' Woo-hoo! Who's the elf?
-->'''Gimli:''' Therefore, you will '''REMAIN''' ten kills ahead of me...
-->'''Legolas: SAY IT! SAY I'M THE ELF!'''
-->'''Gimli:''' ...until you run out of arrows and you have to use your little 1d4 dagger, at which point you will cease to make a meaningful contribution to this battle.
-->'''Gimli:''' And then you will begin screaming like a woman.