[[caption-width-right:350:Fifteen men on a dead man's chest...]]
[[http://ultimatepiraterp.proboards.com/ Dead Men Tell No Tales: The Ultimate Pirate RP]] is a PlayByPost game (mostly) set during UsefulNotes/TheGoldenAgeOfPiracy, with [[MegaCrossover many different pirate works meshed together]].
Set two years after the events of ''Literature/TreasureIsland'', one year after ''Film/PiratesOfTheCaribbeanOnStrangerTides'' and [[TimeyWimeyBall six months after]] ''Literature/PeterPan'', the site is something of a WideOpenSandbox, falling around about number five on the SlidingScaleOfLinearityVsOpenness.
!!''Dead Men Tell No Tales: The Ultimate Pirate RP'' includes examples of:
* BackFromTheDead: [[Literature/PeterPan Captain Hook]] has managed to claw his way out of the crocodile (literally). There are also rumours amidst the pirate community of Blackbeard's return.
* BadassBeard: Blackbeard, to name the most obvious.
%%* CaptainColorbeard: Obviously.
* CoolShip: Par for the course with pirates.
* HookHand: Take a wild guess.
* LittleMissBadass: [[Literature/PeterPan Wendy Darling]] is starting to grow into this role.
* MegaCrossover: The fandoms available include, but are not limited to:
* OriginalCharacter: More than welcome!
* Pirate: Obviously, and of both types.
* PirateGirl: In addition to the historical female pirates such as Anne Bonny and Mary Read, there is also Francine "Frank" Goodfellow and Samuel Morrison's eldest, Molly.
* PirateParrot: Long John Silver's own Cap'n Flint, to name one.
* ThePiratesWhoDontDoAnything: Some pirates are like this, others...are not.
* ReallySevenHundredYearsOld: The majority of the residents of Neverland, Peter Pan and Captain Hook in particular.
* TimeyWimeyBall: [[Literature/PeterPan Peter]] has discovered one of Neverland's biggest secrets: [[spoiler:that one can travel to different times]].