West and Gordon are assigned to protect Princess Gina Carlotta of Albania when she arrives in the United States. Unfortunately, the woman who shows up and claims to be the princess... isn't. Even more unfortunately, a few moments after the discovery of this fraud, the imposter is murdered by a mysterious assassin who makes good his escape. It's up to the agents to discover the whereabouts of the missing princess and prevent her brother, Prince Gio, from starting an international incident.
!!Tropes present in this episode:
-->'''Prince Gio''': "Actually I should have lived at the time when the glory of Greece was the greatest. Then the laurel wreath was honored above all awards. I would have been the first citizen of Athens."
* CharacterShilling: Artie, Jim and the man himself spend a great deal of time extolling how amazing Prince Gio is. However, his introductory sparring scene is spectacularly unimpressive. It seems obvious that Jim could defeat this guy without breaking a sweat.
* HoldingTheFloor: Artie, posing as the Grand Elector of Saxony, draws the attention of everyone - including, most importantly, the guards - at an embassy ball by starting a heated political argument. This gives Jim the opportunity to slip out unnoticed.
* InsufferableGenius: Prince Gio. He fights grizzly bears and leaves their claws untaped to "give the bear a chance," he claims that if he had "been willing to forgo [his] station in life, [he] would have been the greatest athlete the world has ever known," etc., etc. Apparently he really is good but he just will Not. Shut. UP.
* TheMafia: The Camorra (a real life Italian secret society) is involved in the kidnapping plot.
* NotEvenBotheringWithTheAccent: Princess Gina speaks without a trace of her brother Gio's Albanian accent.
* SmugSnake: Prince Gio seems to regard himself as a god and everyone else as dirt under his feet.
-->'''Jim''': "Every door is guarded. I don't think I'll be able to shake clear of this room."\\
'''Artie''': "Could you do it under cover of a major disturbance?"\\
'''Jim''': "I might."\\
'''Artie''': "You've got it. Pick your exit. You'll know when to make your move."