When Bart catches Seymour and Edna in a relationship, they tried to keep him from tellingÖ forgetting he has his limits. Then, the two faced an expulsion of their own, itís just to Bart.
!!Tropes of this episode:
* BerserkButton: Bart being called out by Martin
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: Homer does three times
** Learning the name of Bartís teacher (thinking it's "Crandall" instead of "Krabappel")
** Asking Bart for the remote during the siege
** After Seymourís explanation (thinking Mrs. Krabappel is a virgin too).
* FunnyAneurysmMoment: It's seem kinda eerie now when one hears Edna responds to Martin's announcement, "Can it wait until I retire," considering the fact the woman who did her voice (Marcia Wallace) died of pneumonia in October of 2013 at the age of 70.
* InstantIllness: The kids getting food poisoning, expect those who didn't eat.
* LaserGuidedKarma: Nelson getting food poisoning from the oysters after punching Martin.
* KidHasAPoint: Bart pretty has to help Seymour and Edna, even showing them how to create a scene.
* MassOhCrap: It happens Twice!
** First the school when Bart opens the janitor's closet
** Second [[spoiler: when Seymour admits to being a virgin]]
* PlayingSick: When kids get sick at Martin's party from eating oysters, Lisa (who, being a vegetarian, never ate any oysters) pretends to be sick just to be taken out of the party.
* [[ScrewTheMoneyIHaveRules Screw Exchange, I have Limits]]: Bart resorts to this despite the agreement to have his records exchanged with [[spoiler: Milhouse]].
* [[SmarterThanYouLook Smarter Than He Looks]]: Bart isn't fooled by Seymour's attempt at a cover-up and knows it.
* ShoutOut: The commend Bart gives is a parody to the StarTrek phrase "Set Your Phasers to Stun".
----> '''Bart''': Okay, crew, set your faces to stunned.
* TeachersPet: Bart is forced into this until his limit is pushed.
* YouHaveToBelieveMe: Bart just knocks on the doors of each classroom [[spoiler: to expose Edna and Seymour]].