Episode - 2F04\\
First Aired - 11/6/1994
Reverend Lovejoy's preteen daughter, Jessica, arrives in town, and she and Bart strike up a relationship that proves more than he can handle.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* AllGirlsWantBadBoys: Subverted. Jessica seems to be the usual preacher's daughter attracted to a bad boy, but she turns out to be even worse than Bart.
* BitchInSheepsClothing: Jessica. Lampshaded when she tells Bart "I'm the sweet, perfect minister's daughter... and you're just yellow trash.".
* TheCobblersChildrenHaveNoShoes: Despite his endless moralizing, Reverend Lovejoy cannot discipline his daughter Jessica.
* EvenEvilHasStandards: Bart even finds stealing from the collection's plate low, despite what the church thought of him.
* FridgeLogic: Apu is Hindu, so why was he seen among the Church-goers in Jessica Lovejoy's room?
** Unless he heard the mob and wanted to see what the big fuss was about.
* HypocriticalHumor: When Bart was accused of stealing church money, Homer said he'd believe if Bart told him he didn't. Bart said he didn't and Homer not only refused to believe but also asked how Bart dared to lie. (Bart wasn't but, either way, Homer had just set a bad example by falsely claiming he'd believe Bart)
** Marge doesn't want Bart to play with a Troll doll because it has "such bizarre hair".
-->'''Lisa:''' Don't be so hard on yourself, Bart. It's not your fault Jessica doesn't like you.
-->'''Bart:''' Is it my hair? My overbite? [[LimitedWardrobe The fact that I've worn the same clothes day in, day out for the last four years]]?
* SameContentDifferentRating: The episode was originally rated PG (suitable for children, but only with parental supervision) by the BBFC when it came out on VHS, but now has a U (suitable for all audiences) rating uncut since 2005.
* SpecialGuest: MerylStreep as Jessica Lovejoy
* VocalDissonance: Bart hears angelic singing on his way to church. He assumes it's Jessica, but it turns out to be Ned Flanders.