After knocking out Snake when he goes to attack her in an alley, Marge gets a much-needed surge of adrenaline in her hum-drum life and decides to join the Springfield Police Force.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* ActionMom: Marge becomes a strong, competent police officer while still keeping up with her housework.
* BuffySpeak: Moe thinks "garage" sounds too fancy; he just calls them "car holes". Homer later uses the term himself.
* DirtyCop: The police at the end ignore the pants counterfeiting ring because they get to keep the pants. This causes Marge to quit.
* HeelRealization: Homer after Marge saves his life from Hermann.
* OffModel: In two different scenes Chief Wiggum's hair is black, not unlike his earliest appearances on the show.
* ScrewTheRulesIHaveConnections: Defied. Homer thinking that he's above the law now that Marge is a cop tries parking in three handicapped places, buy beer for the three bullies (even though Kearney is said to be of the legal age to drink in America), and steals Marge's hat, and gets thrown in jail.