Episode - 1F20\\
First Aired - 5/19/1994
Worried that he may be slow, Homer gets a job as an adult education teacher at the Learning Annex, teaching losers in love how to keep their relationships together, but it goes awry when he shares intimate details of his relationship with Marge to keep his class interested.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* BrokenAesop: Invokved in the commentary, how Marge and Homer solve their problem isn't healthy, and it's meant to be.
* LetNoCrisisGoToWaste: Moe tries to make a move on Marge while Homer is gone.
* SanitySlippage: After two days away from Marge, Homer goes completely mad, and tries to create a plant-based replacement of Marge.
* SpecialGuest: Creator/PhilHartman as Lionel Hutz
* StrangeMindsThinkAlike: Not knowing what to teach his students, Homer started eating an orange and compared it to marriage. Not falling for that, Groundskeeper Willie commented that, if he wanted to see somebody eating an orange, he'd have enrolled at the orange-eating class. Cut to said class, where Hans Moleman was supposed to teach other old people how to eat oranges. He was instead comparing it to marriage.
* YouGottaHaveBlueHair: Marge dyes it blue. And it seems possible to have natural blue hair since people were surprised when Homer brought up the fact.