Episode - 8F06\\
First Aired - 11/7/1991
After missing out on getting Lisa's saxophone reed to her before a talent show, Homer decides to make it up to his daughter by getting her the one thing she wants most: a pony, which puts the family in financial crisis yet again and drives Homer to take a second job as a Kwik-E-Mart clerk.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* DiabolusExMachina: For unexplained reasons, Lisa's mentor, Bleeding Gums Murphy happens to be a judge at the school talent show just to add to the humiliation of her disastrous performance.
* HeroicRROD: In one of his biggest moments of selflessness, Homer nearly works himself to death just so Lisa can keep her pony.
* HypocriticalHumor: When Moe suggested Homer to buy the reed before buying the beer (Moe's is next door to a music shop), Homer replied that he didn't tell Moe how to do his job. Later he told Moe how to hold the beer mug while filling it.
* NeverMyFault: That's what Principal Skinner thought of Lisa when she said her music was bad because of a faulty saxophone reed.
* SpecialGuest: Frank Welker as Princess (the pony)