Episode - 8F03\\
First Aired - 10/10/1991
Bart's bad day at school turns good when he gets a job as a gofer for local mob boss, Fat Tony, but spending time with mafioso may be turning Bart into one of them — especially when news hits that Principal Skinner has gone missing.
!!This episode provides examples of:
* ArtisticLicense: In universe example. ''Blood On The Blackboard: The Bart Simpsons Story'' portrays Bart as a hardened mobster who genuinely attempts to murder Skinner, despite the movie being made after he was proven innocent. According to Marge, the changes were actually still subtle enough they didn't have to pay them royalties.
* AsHimself: Creator/NeilPatrickHarris (playing Bart); Joe Mantegna (playing Fat Tony) [both on the show and in the made-for-TV [[ShowWithinAShow movie within a sitcom]] ''Blood on the Blackboard: The Bart Simpson Story'']
* AffablyEvil: Fat Tony and his gang.
* BribeBackfire: Bart's attempt to bribe Principal Skinner resulted in a mid-episode chalkboard gag ("I will not bribe Principal Skinner")
* TheCameo: Sideshow Bob appears in the same jail cell as Bart, lifting weights. He doesn't try to kill him.
* DirtyCoward: The mob find it more efficient to frame Bart for Skinner's murder than simply deny a crime they didn't commit.
* EasilyCondemned: Bart is very quickly set up for murdering Skinner with next to no evidence. The judge justifies this with the track record given by pretty much everyone whose put up with him, including his father.
* TheFreelanceShameSquad: Lisa is quite smug towards the horrible turn of events Bart suffers.
* KarmaHoudini: The mobsters setting up Bart as a fall guy weren't punished for what they've done to him. They agree with Bart's theory that crime doesn't pay...before each driving off in their large limos.
* NeverFoundTheBody: And yet, everyone was willing to believe a ten-year-old would kill Principal Skinner. And as it turns out, the police didn't even look too hard.
-->'''Skinner:''' ''(in the basement)'' I'M IN HEREEEEEE!\\
'''Wiggum:''' Well, let's go.\\
'''Eddie:''' Okay, Chief.
* NotMyLuckyDay: Bart suffers a hefty HumiliationConga before coming face to face with the mafia.
* ScrewTheMoneyIHaveRules: Skinner wouldn't accept bribes.
* SpecialGuest: Creator/PhilHartman as Lionel Hutz and Troy [=McClure=]; Joe Mantegna as Fat Tony
* SpoofAesop: After almost being convicted for a crime [[spoiler:that didn't even happen]], Bart said he learned crime didn't pay. Fat Tony says he agrees... only to leave the courthouse in a limousine, which is followed by limousines belonging to Legs and Louie.
** Skinner was trapped in his basement because a large pile of newspapers fell on top of him and kept him trapped ("Let this be a lesson to recycle frequently.")
* WhatTheHellTownspeople: The townsfolk [[WhatAnIdiot took idiocy]] to a new level by believing a ten-year-old would head the local Mafia.
** Since this is Bart we're talking about, it might not be that hard to believe.