Episode - 7F13\\
First Aired - 2/7/1991
Homer gets an illegal cable hook-up, which causes Lisa to worry for her father's soul, as she learned about the 8th Commandment[[note]] even though the Roman Catholic and Lutheran sects of Christianity have "Thou shalt not steal" down as the seventh commandment, meaning that the first two commandments -- "Thou shalt not have other gods before Me" and "Thou shalt not worship any graven images" -- are merged together[[/note]] in Sunday school ("Thou shalt not steal") and begins seeing theft everywhere she looks.
* BeingGoodSucks: Homer misses the game and deprives himself of cable after his conscience gets the better of him.
-->'''Lisa:''' Dad, we may have just saved your soul.
-->'''Homer:''' Yeah, at the worst possible time!
* [[DigitalPiracyIsEvil Cable Piracy is Evil]]
* InsufferableGenius[=/=]RightlySelfRighteous: Lisa and Marge guilt trip Homer into giving up cable. Homer eventually admits defeat, but tells them he loathes them for it. They just smirk in response. Earlier Lisa does the same to Marge over testing two grapes in store, she is similarly annoyed by it.
* SpecialGuest: Creator/PhilHartman as the Cable Guy, Moses, and Troy [=McClure=]
* TheTenCommandments: Moses explains the Ten Commandments in a historic flashback at the start of the episode.