After returning from a nuclear plant convention, Homer begins to act out of character and Lisa, along with a mentally disturbed FBI agent who looks and acts like Claire Danes' character from ''Homeland'', but is voiced by Kristen Wiig, investigate.
!!Tropes of this episode:
* TheCameo: The [[WesternAnimation/FamilyGuy Griffins]], [[WesternAnimation/AmericanDad Smiths]], [[WesternAnimation/TheClevelandShow Browns]], [[TheLastOfTheseIsNotLikeTheOthers and]] [[WesternAnimation/BobsBurgers Belchers]] all make an appearance in the end credits.
* CreditsGag: The end credits are a sequel to this episode's CouchGag (in which Homer isn't let in for the show's 25th season celebration).
* GreenAesop: Lisa and the people who told Homer.
* MistakenForTerrorist: Homer... though he gets the job done.
* ShoutOut: Homer asks if the cat was near by asking if it’s like Garfield… right into asking if it hates Monday and likes lasagna.
* OOCIsSeriousBusiness: Homer isn’t act like himself. He doesn’t choke Bart, enjoys vegetables, ask for water instead of beer, declines Marge’s offer to have sex, and is kneeling on a prayer mat. This scares Lisa, as she thinks Homer has become a Muslim terrorist, but really, he was hanging out with hippies.