In yet another BizarroEpisode, Moe's dishrag (voiced by Creator/JeremyIrons) tells viewers the story of how it went from a beautiful medieval tapestry to being Moe's most-used and most-seen prop. Meanwhile, Bart tries to win Milhouse's friendship back after Milhouse is offended over Bart comparing him to Moe's dishrag.
* AndImTheQueenOfSheba: In response to the dishrag's claims of being originally a beautiful tapestry, a sponge sarcastically claims to be the Guttenberg Bible.
* AndThereWasMuchRejoicing: When the Duke of Springfield's Medieval France counterpart dies, several people whack his body in celebration.
* AristocratsAreEvil: Mr. Burns' counterpart from Medieval France.
* CheeseEatingSurrenderMonkeys: Whacking the corpse of the recently deceased Duke is considered by one of the rejoicers as the peak of French courage.
--> Homer: "...and that's why I don't believe there is a God. Thank you, and God bless America."
* NotAllowedToGrowUp: Bart's and Lisa's Medieval France counterparts didn't grow up during the years their mother spent on the tapestry ordered by the Duke because they had too little food.
* SelfFulfillingProphecy: Back when it was a beautiful tapestry, Moe's dishrag had predictions of what'd happen to it. A character decides to bite the tapestry after seeing that action being predicted.