Lisa gets in touch with her inner hipster after going to a music camp. Krusty is nominated for a NobelPrize but it's a trap.
!!This episode contains examples of (YMMV tropes can be found [[YMMV/TheSimpsonsS22E1ElementarySchoolMusical here]]):
* AddedAlliterativeAppeal: While looking for evidence that Krusty made a cultural contribution, Homer and Bart find a video with a blackboard. The blackboard has the phrase "Gus got gas and the guy got gum".
* AdolfHitlarious: A clock tower has two dolls hitting a [[AdolfHitler Hitler-shaped doll]] with hammers.
* HypocriticalHumor: Right after telling Krusty that Europeans don't use the prefix "Euro" in everything, the judge orders Euro-guards to use Euro-cuffs on him. The Euro-cuffs do look like the symbol for Euro the currency.
* PlagiarismInFiction: Krusty is lured into the Netherlands where he can be prosecuted for stealing jokes from a Dutch clown.
* ShoutOut: The title is obviously referencing ''Film/HighSchoolMusical''.
* TooDumbToLive: While in jail, Krusty sings about having to become a prison snitch to get out and the fellow inmates who hear him beat him up.