While the men are with their children on a trip, Moe sends them a letter telling them he’ll be with one of their wives. As the men ponder, they wonder what went wrong in their relationship.
!!Tropes of this episode:
* [[EvenEvilHasStandards Even Moe Has Standards]]: Moe seeing the wives of other men not being respected got him upset.
* FirstPersonPeripheralNarrator: Moe.
* GilliganCut and HypocriticalHumor: Homer says he was at Moe's "being my usual, effervescent self." A FlashbackCut shows him passed out at the bar.
* JerkassHasAPoint: Moe had to do something to make Homer, Apu, and Reverend Lovejoy realize that they've been treating their wives like garbage.
* SelfFulfillingProphecy: When Bart inserted money inside a fortune-telling machine, he got a card saying "you'll lose all your money". He reacted by inserting more money inside the machine.
* [[SmarterThanYouLook Smarter Than He Looks]]: For someone who hasn't able to score a date since season nine's "Dumbbell Indemnity," Moe sure knows his way on fixing a relationship.
* WholePlotReference: To ''Film/ALetterToThreeWives''.