The Norwegian-born citizens of Ogdenville migrate to Springfield after their tainted barley crop (which was put into Krusty Burger's latest sandwich) causes an economic collapse.
* BeyondTheImpossible: A Krusty Burger is somehow so unhealthy that its worse for you than a 'double' Krusty Burger, and thats just the exact same sandwich with an extra patty on it.
* DoomedHometown: Ogdenville
* IsThisThingStillOn: If at least the farmer giving the interview minded the trope.
* NeverMyFault: Bart tells his mother that the reason his arm got dislocated was because some kids from Ogdenville dared him to perform a risky skateboarding move, despite the fact that the incident was a result of him trying to show off in front of the newcomers. Homer also blames the Ogden's liquor for costing him his job.
* TakeThat: Itís obvious that the episode is a take on America's immigration issues.