Moe dates a little person named Maya while Maggie is bullied at a newly-discovered playground.
* AdultsAreUseless: Homer, initially, who was completely oblivious to the bullying that Maggie suffers and ignored the warning signs, to boot.
* BitchInSheepsClothing: The babysitter in the Nanny Cam commercial, who not only [[ChildHater hated children]], but was willing to ''eat'' her two charges once left alone in her care by their parents.
* BreadMilkEggsSquick: After apologizing to Maya for accidentally thinking that she lived in a tree, he explains that many others do, such as Tarzan, The Berenstein Bears and flood victims.
* DaycareNightmare: Maggie's subplot is that a new daycare center has opened right next to Moe's bar and Homer places her there while he goes out to drink. The daycare center itself is not bad... but all of the other babies are hyper-territorial bullies that make Maggie's stay a living hell and take measures to not act like this in front of adults.
* HaHaHaNo: Maya is ''very'' turned off by Moe's little person iokes, so much that she breaks up with him.
* HugeGuyTinyGirl: Moe and Maya.
* PapaWolf: Homer, who finally wises up and saves Maggie from the other babies.
* PetTheDog: Homer consoles Moe after the break-up, saying how he if he can have someone love him once, he can have someone love him again.
* SpyCam: On the third act, Marge and Homer buy a micro-nanny cam that they put on Maggie's bow to see why she's acting so afraid of going to the daycare center. Needless to say, they are astonished by what they end up seeing.