Springfield Elementary ships out all the poor-testing students ([[MyFriendsAndZoidberg and Principal Skinner]]) on the day of a major standardized test. Meanwhile, Homer has to be extra careful now that his insurance has lapsed and has to wait until 3:00pm to get it reinstated.
* ButThouMust: Lisa discovers that the answers for each question have the same meaning. As such, she is unable to decide which one to pick.
* DaydreamSurprise: We see a DisasterDominoes reaction that kills most of Marge's friends, causing her to freak out because they're uninsured...right before she makes out with the remaining woman, which Homer drools at while watching before it's revealed it was only in his head.
* ExactWords: Principal Skinner tells some students that he's the Principal and they must refer to him as such. Bart then calls him "such".
* FullyAutomaticClipShow: When Homer talks about how insurance pays him everytime he gets hurt, it leads to clips of Homer's AmusingInjuries through the show's run.
-->'''Homer:''' Heh-heh. What a week.
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: Students make a joke when Principal Skinner instructs them to use a ''number two'' pencil.
* GirlOnGirlIsHot: When Homer has an ImagineSpot about disasters that could happen while not insured, it quickly turns to Marge making out with one of her friends, making him drool.
* PottyDance: Ralph does it while on the bus. Skinner asks Otto to stop the bus so Ralph can go to a rest stop, but Otto is mesmerized by the "little girl's dance".
* ScantronPicture: Bart fills out the answer sheet of his practice test to read "SLURP MY SNOT".