Springfield Elementary ships out all the poor-testing students ([[MyFriendsAndZoidberg and Principal Skinner]]) on the day of a major standardized test. Meanwhile, Homer has to be extra careful now that his insurance has lapsed and has to wait until 3:00pm to get it reinstated.
* ButThouMust: Lisa discovers that the answers for each question have the same meaning. As such, she is unable to decide which one to pick.
* ExactWords: Principal Skinner tells some students that he's the Principal and they must refer to him as such. Bart then calls him "such".
* FullyAutomaticClipShow: When Homer talks about how insurance pays him everytime he gets hurt, it leads to clips of Homer's AmusingInjuries through the show's run.
-->'''Homer:''' Heh-heh. What a week.
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: Students make a joke when Principal Skinner instructs them to use a ''number two'' pencil.
* GirlOnGirlIsHot: When Homer has an ImagineSpot about disasters that could happen while not insured, it quickly turns to Marge making out with one of her friends, making him drool.
* ScantronPicture: Bart fills out the answer sheet of his practice test to read "SLURP MY SNOT".