Episode - 7G09\\
First Aired - 2/18/1990
The Simpsons go on vacation in a rickety RV -- and end up lost in the woods when the RV goes over a cliff.
!!This episode contains examples of:
** Homer looking for Bart after they both go over a waterfall.
** Also, Maggie is found by bears and taken to their cave.
* BecauseYouWereNiceToMe: Pretty much why the bears babysat Maggie when they could have mauled her.
* BigfootSasquatchAndYeti: Homer gets mistaken for a bigfoot.
* DrivenByEnvy: The plot is started by the envy Homer feels upon seeing Flanders' RV.
* ExactWords / FalseReassurance: When Cowboy Bob said Homer couldn't buy anything better than the rickety RV he was selling, he didn't mean it in a nice way.
* SpecialGuest: Creator/AlbertBrooks as Cowboy Bob (credited as A. Brooks)
* VacationEpisode: Though just going camping in the woods is almost [[DownplayedTrope downplaying the trope]] compared to all the times the Simpsons will visit other states, countries, and continents OnceASeason or more.
* WomenAreWiser: Marge and Lisa manage to competently build shelter in the wild, while Bart and Homer, being the experienced woodsman he is, spend the night frozen, mauled and starved.