Episode - 7G09\\
First Aired - 2/18/1990
The Simpsons go on vacation in a rickety RV -- and end up lost in the woods when the RV goes over a cliff.
** Homer looking for Bart after they both go over a waterfall.
** Also, Maggie is found by bears and taken to their cave.
* BecauseYouWereNiceToMe: Pretty much why the bears babysat Maggie when they could have mauled her.
* ExactWords: When Cowboy Bob said Homer couldn't buy anything better than the ricket RV he was selling, he didn't mean it in a nice way.
* SpecialGuest: Creator/AlbertBrooks as Cowboy Bob (credited as A. Brooks)
* ThrowItIn: According to the commentary, Albert Brooks improvised so much good material that the scene of Homer buying the RV could have been the whole episode (making it similar to ''Seinfeld'''s "The Chinese Restaurant" episode in that it's a BottleEpisode). Only a bit of the ad-libbing was used.
* WomenAreWiser: Marge and Lisa manage to competently build shelter in the wild, while Bart and Homer, being the experienced woodsman he is, spend the night frozen, mauled and starved.