Episode - 7G10\\
First Aired - 3/25/1990
While Marge and the kids go out to eat at a seafood restaurant, Bart comes across a private bachelor party where Homer is dancing with a belly dancer known as Princess Kashmir, takes a photo of it, and passes it around the neighborhood. When Marge confronts Homer about the incriminating evidence, she throws him out for a day, then tells him that she will take him back -- but only if he takes Bart to see the stripper and show that the dancer is more than just a sex object for horny men.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* BellyDancer: Princess Kashmir. She's dressed as a belly dancer for a bachelor party.
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: Homer while coming home from work people keep greeting him and doing hula dances. He isn't aware that the picture of him dancing with Princess Kashmir has circulated (despite there being a copy of the picture right behind Apu), and just figures that they're on drugs.
* DoubleStandard: In [[Recap/TheSimpsonss1E9LifeOnTheFastLine the previous episode]], Marge has several dates with a man who makes numerous explicit romantic overtures with her, and she only backs out from sleeping with him while she's driving to a rendezvous to do just that. In this episode, she finds a photo of Homer dancing with a bellydancer at a stag party and acts like he cheated on her, to the point of yelling at him and throwing him out of his own house.
** Mr. Burns actually recognizes Homer in this episode. Compare to the later episodes where he doesn't. (Though he still had to be reminded by Smithers in an earlier scene.)
** Lenny is voiced by Creator/HankAzaria (sounding a bit like Moe) and Carl is voiced by Creator/HarryShearer in this episode. They eventually swapped roles.
** Given the future antics of Homer, and how Marge had varying reactions to them, but almost never threw him out, the idea that Marge would throw him out for simply dancing with another woman would be absurd by even Season 3, let alone more modern episodes.
* FunnyBackgroundEvent: Princess Kashmir comes through the door, and a disgruntled dishwasher is seething.
* GreenAroundTheGills: Bart becomes green-faced at the sight of some repulsive-looking seafood.
* HypocriticalHumor: A father scolds his son for possessing the picture. After sending his son to his room, he looks at the picture again with glee, planning to show his co-workers.
* MatchCut: This happens when Rev. Lovejoy's secretary shows him the picture she confiscated from one of the choir boys.
-->'''Rev. Lovejoy:''' This one has strayed from my own flock. His name...
-->''[close up to the photo]''
-->'''Smithers:''' ''[pull back to Smithers holding the photo]'' Homer Simpson, sir, a low-level employee in sector 7G.
* NewsTravelsFast: Bart's scandalous photo of Homer and Princess Kashmir spreads throughout Springfield in no time at all.
-->'''Mr. Burns:''' Simpson, I'm asking you nicely.
-->'''Homer:''' I really don't know, sir.
-->'''Mr. Burns:''' '''''SIMPSON!!!'''''
* SexyWhateverOutfit: The ''from all nations-women'' costumes in the show at the Sapphire Lounge.
* ShoutOut: Apu tells Homer that he looks familiar due to seeing him on a viral photograph of him dancing with a stripper. Unaware of the photo's existence, Homer comments "You've got me confused with [[WesternAnimation/TheFlintstones Fred Flintstone]]".
* SpecialGuest: Sam [=McMurray=] as Gulliver Dark.
* TurnsGreen: Bart becomes green-faced at the sight of some repulsive-looking seafood.
* WomanScorned: Marge is incensed finding out about Homer and Princess Kashmir, kicking him out of the house.