Episode - 7G10\\
First Aired - 3/25/1990
While Marge and the kids go out to eat at a seafood restaurant, Bart comes across a private bachelor party where Homer is dancing with a belly dancer known as Princess Kashmir, takes a photo of it, and passes it around the neighborhood. When Marge confronts Homer about the incriminating evidence, she throws him out for a day, then tells him that she will take him back -- but only if he takes Bart to see the stripper and show that the dancer is more than just a sex object for horny men.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* EarlyInstallmentWeirdness: Mr. Burns actually recognizes Homer in this episode. Compare to the later episodes where he doesn't.
** Though he still had to be reminded by Smithers in an earlier scene.
* ExecutiveMeddling: The FOX censors at the time didn't want Princess Kashmir to be a straight-up bachelor party stripper, as the show was courting controversy for being subversive (and, due to Bart being a protagonist, a lot of people thought ''TheSimpsons'' was a kids' show), so they made Princess Kashmir a professional belly dancer who performs at bachelor parties (though she does tell Bart that she works at strip clubs under the name "April Flowers.") This, unfortunately, results in the town's reaction to the picture appearing ludicrously overblown.
* FunnyBackgroundEvent: Princess Kashmir comes through the door, and a disgruntled dishwasher is seeing.
-->''[Lovejoy's secretary shows him the picture she confiscated from one of the choir boys]''\\
'''Lovejoy:''' This one has strayed from my own flock. His name...\\
''[we close up to the photo]''\\
'''Smithers:''' ''(pull back to Smithers holding the photo)'' Homer Simpson, sir, a low-level employee in sector 7G.
-->'''Mr. Burns:''' Simpson, I'm asking you nicely.\\
'''Homer:''' I really don't know, sir.\\
* SpecialGuest: Sam [=McMurray=] as Gulliver Dark.
* TechnologyMarchesOn: If this episode was made nowadays, Bart would have posted the picture online rather than photocopy it and pass it around town.