Episode - 7G10\\
First Aired - 3/25/1990
While Marge and the kids go out to eat at a seafood restaurant, Bart comes across a private bachelor party where Homer is dancing with a belly dancer known as Princess Kashmir, takes a photo of it, and passes it around the neighborhood. When Marge confronts Homer about the incriminating evidence, she throws him out for a day, then tells him that she will take him back -- but only if he takes Bart to see the stripper and show that the dancer is more than just a sex object for horny men.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* EarlyInstallmentWeirdness: Mr. Burns actually recognizes Homer in this episode. Compare to the later episodes where he doesn't.
** Though he still had to be reminded by Smithers in an earlier scene.
* FunnyBackgroundEvent: Princess Kashmir comes through the door, and a disgruntled dishwasher is seeing.
* HypocriticalHumor: A father scolds his son for possessing the picture. After sending his son to his room, he looks at the picture again with glee, planning to show his co-workers.
* MatchCut: This happens when Rev. Lovejoy's secretary shows him the picture she confiscated from one of the choir boys.
-->'''Rev. Lovejoy:''' This one has strayed from my own flock. His name...
-->''[close up to the photo]''
-->'''Smithers:''' ''[pull back to Smithers holding the photo]'' Homer Simpson, sir, a low-level employee in sector 7G.
-->'''Mr. Burns:''' Simpson, I'm asking you nicely.
-->'''Homer:''' I really don't know, sir.
-->'''Mr. Burns:''' '''''SIMPSON!!!'''''
* SpecialGuest: Sam [=McMurray=] as Gulliver Dark.