Lisa's new best friend, Michael, turns out to be the son of local Mafia boss, Fat Tony.
!!This episode provides examples of:
* AbnormalAmmo: When the gangsters threaten Ned Flanders, Bart pulls out his slingshot... and loads it with ''the cat''.
* BigNo: Otto yells this when Principal Skinner suspends him for spanking Bart. [[WhatDoYouMeanItsNotHeinous With pay]].
* BlatantLies: When Homer goes to Moe's to collect the 50 dollars Moe owes Fat Tony, Moe gets the money by making Homer pay his tab and right after that tells Homer that he's only got half the money. Homer is stupid enough to believe.
* FellOffTheBackOfATruck: The trope's page contains a picture of this episode.
** OverlyLongGag: Homer brought a ''truck'' that "fell off a truck-truck". Later, Bart brought a ''truck-truck'' that "fell off a truck-truck...-truck". Then Maggie brought a ''truck-truck-truck''.
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: This is the earliest episode without a DVD release, and there are no more DVD releases forthcoming.
* OhCrap: Nelson recoils when he discovers that Michael is Fat Tony's son.
* TurnInYourBadge: Otto turned in his beaded seat and his gun.