Lisa's new best friend, Michael, turns out to be the son of local Mafia boss, Fat Tony.
!!This episode provides examples of:
* AbnormalAmmo: When the gangsters threaten Ned Flanders, Bart pulls out his slingshot... and loads it with ''the cat''.
* BigNo: Otto yells this when Principal Skinner suspends him for spanking Bart. [[WhatDoYouMeanItsNotHeinous With pay]].
* BlatantLies: When Homer goes to Moe's to collect the 50 dollars Moe owes Fat Tony, Moe gets the money by making Homer pay his tab and right after that tells Homer that he's only got half the money. Homer is stupid enough to believe.
* CrouchingMoronHiddenBadass: After a rocky start (see BlatantLies above) Homer teaming up with Bart make a decent mafia leader.
* DeadlyEuphemism: Parodied.
-->'''Fat Tony:''' The sit-down’s tonight? Again this Palm Pilot has failed to remind me! I believe this needs to be hot-synced. (''Louie takes Palm Pilot and shoots it'') What are you doing?!
-->'''Louie:''' I thought you meant ‘hot-sync’ it. You know how it is with us, everything means kill!
* FellOffTheBackOfATruck: The trope's page contains a picture of this episode.
** OverlyLongGag: Homer brought a ''truck'' that "fell off a truck-truck". Later, Bart brought a ''truck-truck'' that "fell off a truck-truck...-truck". Then Maggie brought a ''truck-truck-truck''.
* OhCrap: Nelson recoils when he discovers that Michael is Fat Tony's son.
* ShoutOut: Fat Tony's son being called Michael is an obvious one to ''The Godfather''.
* TurnInYourBadge: Otto turned in his beaded seat and his gun.
* ViolenceDiscretionShot: Krusty's beating is accompanied by a cut to outside of the Krusty Burger.