Lisa lies about being an American Indian for a school essay contest about racial diversity while Bart gets a driver's license (legally, [[Recap/TheSimpsonsS7E20BartOnTheRoad this time]]) and meets a preteen who may be carrying his baby.
* AccidentalHero: Bart became one when he initially was toying around with multiple fire extinguishers to proper a kiddy wagon. Ironically, he stole the extinguishers around the same time the city was on fire.
* CallBack: North Haverbrook, the town [[Recap/TheSimpsonsS4E12MargeVsTheMonorail that was devastated by the monorail]] is the one Bart visits. It apparently made a remarkable recovery.
* ChickMagnet: Bart attracted a ''fifteen year old girl''.
* ImagineSpot: When Mayor Quimby offered Bart a wish as a reward for his accidental heroism, he imagined a few potential wishes.
** An IV that connected to a Squishee machine.
** Various people (Homer, Principal Skinner) lining up to kiss his butt.
** Finally, he decides on a driver's license.
* LineOfSightName: Lisa's fake tribe is named "Hitachi" after the microwave in the kitchen.
* ScrewThisImOuttaHere: Bart immediately tries drives off when Darcy tells her she's pregnant, only for the car not to turn over.
* ShoutOut: When Bart asked for a license, Mayor Quimby asked if it was [[Film/JamesBond to kill]]. Also his ImagineSpot of several citizens in line to kiss his butt had ''HarryPotter'' in the line.