Another anthology episode — this time, centered on the consequences of taking revenge.
* TheChosenOne: Milhouse is chosen to use the Getbackinator because he's the only nerd with hand-eye coordination.
* ClarkKenting: When revealing himself, the Count must remove his fake dot from his face.
* CompositeCharacter: In Marge's version of ''Literature/TheCountOfMonteCristo'', Moe is a composite of the antagonist who wants Edmond Dantès' financial success and the antagonist who wants Dantès' love interest.
** Homer is a fan of ''The Count of Monte Cristo'' but doesn't pay attention when Marge retells the story to show why revenge is a bad thing.
** Marge and Lisa try to talk Homer out of taking revenge with their stories, but he doesn't listen. Bart ''encourages'' revenge with his story, but Homer makes up with the Rich Texan by the time Bart's finished.
* LegacyCharacter: Averted. In the third story, Bart is trained by the Crimson Cockatoo and offered a chance to replace him but decides to become Bartman instead.
* SameSexTriplets: Marge's story features three Moe-faced Maggies.
* WithGreatPowerComesGreatInsanity: Milhouse after using the Getbackinator.
* YouKilledMyFather: In Bart's story, the protagonist wants to avenge his deceased parents.