The Simpsons are going to Italy...to help Mr. Burns retrieve his sports car, and end up in an Italian village where Sideshow Bob is now married with a son.
* AllPartOfTheShow: When Bob's family disguise themselves as extras to kill the Simpsons in the Colessium, Lisa tells the audience that it's no act and that they're really trying to kill them. Nobody is convinced.
* ElNinoIsSpanishForTheNino: When Bob swears a vendetta on the family, Marge looks in an Italian-American dictionary and is shocked that "vendetta" means "vendetta" in English.
* TheFamilyThatSlaysTogether: Provides the page image.
-->'''Bob:''' Revenge is a dish best served...''family style''.
* LoopholeAbuse: Mr. Burns had Homer bring his new car from Italy to save tax money.
* TakeThat: According to an Italian police book, [[WesternAnimation/FamilyGuy Peter Griffin]] is wanted for plagiarism and [[WesternAnimation/AmericanDad Stan Smith]] for plagiarism of plagiarism.
* WhoWritesThisCrap: Krusty says this when his opera act starts to go south.