Marge and Homer try their luck at celebrity marriage counselling.
Original air date: May 21, 2006
--> '''Tabitha''': I came to tell you I'm leaving Buck.\\
'''Marge''': What? No! No! What? No! What?
* HelloNurse: The reaction at every show of Tabitha. RunningGag with Bart.
* JawDrop: Homer and Bart reaction (as well, all the male audience) in the Stadium when Tabitha start her sexy show.
* MsFanservice: Tabitha Vixx. So much so that in her show a sign warns "first ten rows may get horny".
* OutOfContextEavesdropping: Buck overhears Tabitha giving Homer a backrub and assumes they're having sex.
* ShamelessFanserviceGirl: At the start of the episode, in Springfield Stadium, Tabitha sings the first few bars of the American national anthem at the game, then strips down to lingerie and launches into one of her own songs with lascivious dancing. Naturally her husband is not happy.