Marge and Homer try their luck at celebrity marriage counselling.
Original air date: May 21, 2006
* BrainlessBeauty: Tabitha asks to guess the attendance of the game being played at the end of the episode as a condition of taking him back. The question - like "Guess the Attendance" questions at actual ballgames - is multiple choice. Buck picks "B", but Tabitha reveals that the correct answer is "'C', as in, keeping together."
--> '''Tabitha''': I came to tell you I'm leaving Buck.\\
'''Marge''': What? No! No! What? No! What?
* ChekhovsGun: The Jumbo-Tron. After his disastrous performance at the start, Buck sees Homer and Marge kissing on it and decides he wants to use them to counsel his and Tabitha's marriage. At the end, Tabitha comes on the Jumbo-Tron to tells Buck she wants to stay with him.
* GrandRomanticGesture: Subverted. At the end, the Duff Blimp spells out a message that says "I Love You Buck". Buck, obviously thinking Tabitha is behind it, is so invigorated he hits the ball straight into the Blimp, causing it to crash and revealing Homer is behind the message.
* HelloNurse: The reaction at every show of Tabitha's. RunningGag with Bart.
* JawDrop: Every man's reaction when Tabitha kicks off her risque performance while singing ''the national anthem'' at the beginning of the episode.
* MistakenForCheating: Homer gives Tabitha a neck rub with greasy fingers while eating fried chicken. Buck overhears through the door, assumes they're having sex and punches Homer out.
* MsFanservice: Tabitha Vixx. So much so that in her show a sign warns "first ten rows may get horny".
* NoodleIncident: The argument that led to Homer arguing with Marge about whether a monkey can mow their lawn or not.
* OutOfContextEavesdropping: Buck overhears Homer giving Tabitha a neck rub after her show and assumes they're having sex.
** Homer is hardly the best father to Bart, but him asking Buck to sign baseballs for Bart is a nice gesture. And also quite a funny one when it's revealed there are dozens of them.
** He also cares enough about Buck and Tabitha's marriage that he carries out a GrandRomanticGesture on Tabitha's behalf to try and save it, [[NiceJobBreakingItHero but Buck accidentally screws it up]]. Luckily, Tabitha wants to stay with Buck anyway.
* RevengeBeforeReason: Buck overhears Tabitha moaning and Homer praising the fried chicken he's eating, and, instead of asking what's going on when he enters Tabitha's dressing room, he immediately assumes the worst and punches Homer out, twice, so once again his marriage is on the rocks.
* ShamelessFanserviceGirl: At the start of the episode, in Springfield Stadium, Tabitha sings the first few bars of the American national anthem at the game, then strips down to lingerie and launches into one of her own songs with lascivious dancing. Naturally her husband is not happy and his game that night suffers badly as a result.
* SpearCarrier: Isotopes player Tito at the end, saying he doesn't care about the revived marriage of Buck and Tabitha because bandits just kidnapped his mother.
* TookALevelInJerkAss: Pretty much everyone by accusing Homer of screwing with Buck.