After Bart and Milhouse are caught by the police sneaking inside Ned's ''Beatles'' memorabilia basement, Bart is put in a peer group called "Pre-Teen Braves" in order to be supervised by an adult (Marge), until they come head-to-head with Milhouse's peer group "Cavalry Kids".
* BiggerThanJesus: Ned loves the Beatles because they ([[BeamMeUpScotty allegedly]]) declared "they were bigger than Jesus".
* BillboardEpic: After successfully diverting the Cavalry Kids from the Isotopes game, Homer sees a sign saying "Drink Duff", prompting him to drink a can of it. He walks off, but doesn't go far before he sees another sign saying "Have Another Duff", so he drinks another can. This is all preceeded by him saying, "People will do anything a sign tells them."
* CanadaEh: Springfielders decide to stop fighting and join together to sing "O Canada", even forming the Maple Leaf emblem.
* GRatedDrug: Bart and Milhouse start hallucinating for drinking 40-year old sodas of the Beatles merchandise.
* MushroomSamba: After drinking the Beatles sodas, Bart imagines Milhouse as Music/JohnLennon in the different phases of his life, from Beatlemania to Sgt. Pepper to "Let It Be" to "Double Fantasy".
* MyCountryTisOfTheeThatISting: After singing "O Canada", Bart and Milhouse make up with each other:
-->'''Milhouse:''' Well, Bart, we've learned that war is not the answer.\\
'''Bart:''' Except to all of America's problems.\\
* WhereTheHellIsSpringfield: Spoofed in a deleted scene as Bart and Milhouse watch ''WesternAnimation/SouthPark'':
-->'''Milhouse:''' You know what I've always wondered: what state is South Park in?
-->'''Milhouse:''' Woah, just like us...sometimes.