After Bart and Milhouse are caught by the police sneaking inside Ned's ''Beatles'' memorabilia basement, Bart is put in a peer group called "Pre-Teen Braves" in order to be supervised by an adult (Marge), until they come head-to-head with Milhouse's peer group "Cavalry Kids".
* BiggerThanJesus: Ned loves the Beatles because they ([[BeamMeUpScotty allegedly]]) declared "they were bigger than Jesus".
* CanadaEh: Springfielders decide to stop fighting and join together to sing "O Canada", even forming the Maple Leaf emblem.
* GRatedDrug: Bart and Milhouse start hallucinating for drinking 40-year old sodas of the Beatles merchandise.
* MushroomSamba: After drinking the Beatles sodas, Bart imagines Milhouse as Music/JohnLennon in the different phases of his life, from Beatlemania to Sgt. Pepper to "Let It Be" to "Double Fantasy".
* MyCountryTisOfTheeThatISting: After singing "O Canada", Bart and Milhouse make up with each other:
-->'''Milhouse:''' Well, Bart, we've learned that war is not the answer.
-->'''Bart:''' Except to all of America's problems.