Homer and Marge are convicted of murdering an eldery woman.
-->'''Lenny:''' If you ask me, Muhammad Ali in his prime was much better than anti-lock breaks.\\
'''Carl:''' What about Johnny Mathis versus Diet Pepsi?\\
'''Moe:''' Oh, I cannot listen to this again!
* DeusExMachina: [[spoiler:The whole thing turned out to be a reality show. There was no murder and Homer was never going to be executed.]]
* FalseConfession[=/=]HeroicSacrifice: Homer claims to be solely responsible for the murder so that Marge can go free.
* LastMinuteReprieve: Subverted. Just as they're about to execute Homer, the governor calls... to say that he hopes Homer is a squirmer.
* MyEyesAreUpHere: When Homer is talking to Creator/CarmenElectra.
-->'''Carmen:''' Homer, my face is up here.\\
'''Homer:''' I've made my choice.
* ScrewTheMoneyIHaveRules: Chief Wiggum wouldn't take the necklace as a bribe. [[SubvertedTrope Because he could steal it later from the evidence storage]].