Grampa dates an old woman who only likes him because he has a driver's license.
!! Tropes (YMMV tropes can be found [[YMMV/TheSimpsonsS13E13TheOldManAndTheKey here]]):
* ArmorPiercingSlap: Abe gives Zelda one after meeting up with her again in Branson.
* BaitAndSwitch: One would expect that Abe would drive all the way to Branson to get back Zelda's love. When the finally reunite, Abe tells Zelda that he hates her, and calls her a "hoochie".
* BorrowedCatchphrase: Abe uses "Woohoo!" multiple times in this episode.
* GoldDigger: Zelda
* HumiliationConga: Abe publicly calls out on Zelda for only liking him for his license, and dumping him when Homer bans him from driving. He even gets the crowd to chant "Hoochie, Hoochie" to further twist the knife.
* InexplicablyIdenticalIndividuals: In Bronson, Missouri, everyone looks and talks like Creator/CharlesBronson.
* JustTheIntroductionToTheOpposites: Abe acts like a wild teenager while Homer acts as the stern father.
-->'''Homer:''' He has to learn the way my dad made me learn.
-->'''Marge:''' He ''is'' your dad!
-->'''Homer:''' ''(beat)'' Cosmic.
* PuffOfLogic: Abe finds Tennessee Ernie Ford backstage and informs him that he's dead. When he shows Ford his own obituary, Ford suddenly crumbles into dust.
* PunctuatedForEmphasis: "[[FullNameBasis Abraham J. Simpson]], you are ''never! Driving! Again! EVER!''
** And for added effect, the camera cuts closer to Homer's pith with each punctuation.
* RoadTripPlot: The third act has Abe and Bart drive thousands of miles to Branson to follow Zelda because Abe hates her, and wants to publicly humiliate her for being a hoochie.
* ShoutOut: One to ''Series/TheMunsters'', and at the end credits, ''Series/TheBeverlyHillbillies''.